At MSI Construction, we value and reward talent. We seek candidates that share our values of People, Integrity, Intensity and Innovation and our passion for the construction industry, and who have the determination and ability to become leaders.
Email Your Resume Here
Typically, we hire experienced professionals in the flowing categories.
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Data Entry Clerk
- Office Manager
The Office Clerk is responsible for performance of accounts receivable and related functions, ensuring proper cutoff, revenue recognition and timely submission of invoices to our customers. maintains customer accounts through generating billings, entering payments, and managing collections. Oversees the payroll processing of hourly-paid and salaried management employees for a multi-state, multi-union, employer operating in the U.S. and is responsible for reconciling payrolls, general ledger and executive dashboard reporting for payroll metrics, tax reporting, compliance and filings and maintains wage and hour law compliance at Federal and State level. Provide support assisting with job cost processing, waiver collection, subcontractor payment and other accounting tasks. Prepare owner billings with supervision. Ensure job costs are processed in accordance with company internal control procedures.
- Oversee the workload prioritization and efficiency of Accounts Receivable department
- Research, analyze and resolve any cash receipts issues
- Preparation of special reports required by management including audit responses, collection analysis, etc.
- Final review and approval of billings and cash receipts
- Review work orders and payment applications for accuracy and completeness
- Communicate with field superintendents, project directors and managers regarding timely and accurate submissions of work orders and payment applications
- Create billings and present to customer for payment
- Manage collections through communication with customers
- Process cash receipts
- Maintain Accounts Receivables files (open and paid)
- Other duties assigned by the Accounting Manager
- Managing the financial operations of MSI Solutions including invoicing, purchasing, depositing checks, and budget management;
- Improving the existing procedures for outgoing and incoming resources and track inventory for the organization;
- Communicating with the general staff on the President behalf and coordinating logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally;
- Prepare, review, and administer contractual proposals relating to construction projects
- Review bonding requirements per contract and order Payment/Performance bonds if required
- Review insurance requirements and obtain Certificate of Insurance
- Enter approved Subcontracts and change orders into ComputerEase
- Track all required compliance documents and ensure all agreements are fully executed and received
- Maintain the contracts email and ensure all incoming documents are filed timely and properly in ComputerEase
- Track all insurance requirements and maintain active certificates of insurance from subs
- Manage all in-house payroll process for the U.S. operations.
- Critically review and analyze current payroll and reviews weekly payroll register
- Oversee all union benefit updates are entered timely and accurately and remittance reports are completed and paid in a timely manner
- Communicates actively with operations, human resources, and other internal business units to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Responsible for all training and procedure documentation
- Implements new procedures based on payroll best practices
- Manages technology implementations and integrations
- Completes all tax reporting on a periodic, quarterly and annual basis for a multi-state payroll maintain compliance based on state and Federal regulations
- Oversees compliance for garnishments and child support orders
- Maintains wage and hour regulations
- Maintains procedure manuals and controls for associates
- Analyze and process job related accounts payable in accordance with internal control procedures
- Review subcontractor pay applications
- Understand sales and use taxes applicable to subcontractor and supplier invoicing
- Understand insurance compliance
- Provide subcontractors with timely payments in exchange for waivers
- Review and coordinate waiver packages
- Understand impact of cash flow on projects billed
- Assist Managers with miscellaneous tasks on an as-needed basis
- Maintain positive relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
Seeking a Project Superintendent who is the chief field representative of the company with a primary function too effectively work with our field crews, organize work, coordinate vendors, and schedule subcontractor activities to work in unity with one another. They are a professional who supervises and offers direction to craftsmen working on the construction site. His/Her main responsibility is ensuring that the work is completed safely, on, time, and within a set budget. The Superintendent is involved in the construction work from the very start when the site is prepared for readiness before the commencement of the construction work. He/She communicates with all people involved in the construction process. These include the professionals such as company executives, safety personnel, city/county reps, surveyors, architects, estimators, Engineer of record, inspectors, project coordinators and project engineers.
In addition to what is listed above; establish and maintain a flow of work through the use of the Seven element planning. Creating a production budget with a conscientious attitude toward controlling job costs and adhering to progress schedules. Focus on safety and ensure that all workers adhere to OSHA and MSI Construction safety standards. Ensure that reports, records, and time sheets are completed and approved by the construction authority. Possessing complete knowledge of; Bid Books, Spec. Books, Submittal logs, Job recap sheets, and Commission binders. Additionally, having leadership ability to train, and mentor all employees and the foresight to predict problems before they develop and to know and understand when to stop and ask for help.